[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Kirrily 'Skud' Robert skud+usenet at netizen.com.au
Wed Feb 2 01:05:39 PST 2000

In article <20000201233830.I11940 at zork.net>, Nick Moffitt wrote:
>	Ah, I see that Netizen has provided one of their own to help
>combat the rash of unsubscriptions we've had lately.

Morgan's way more crackmonkey than I am.  In fact, Morgan is Netizen's
prime candidate for "man most likely to take his trousers off and run
naked around the office when clients visit".

Which, I might add, is not for lack of competition.

Actually, I'm not sure whether that sort of behaviour is considered to
be crackmonkey or not.  Or should be.  But if I had a vote, which I
doubt I do, I'd vote in favour of it.

And in other late-breaking Netizen news I'M FUCKING GOING HOME AND I'M
GOING TO GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP.  For once.

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud at netizen.com.au - http://netizen.com.au/
"Jesus ate my mouse" or some similar banality.