Mae Ling Mak spinster at moebius.digitalflock.org
Wed Feb 2 10:54:28 PST 2000

Quoting Monkey Master:
> 	Would you mind sending the release here?
check out these file formats! at least they have .ps, but still- .gif
and .doc?! ugh...
http://www.2600.com/news/2000/0130-flyer/
> > Anyone around here (San Francisco) interested in protesting outside
> > some large theater in the City this weekend?
>
> 	Hmmm.  Certainly.  I'd be interested in finding out how the
> BSD geeks you mentioned fared at the metreon.  It's got awfully
> draconian security (the very walls have eyes).
>
> 	Another alternative would be AMC 1000 Van Ness.  We'd be able
> to run over to Kinko's up the street, if need be.
>
> 	I also know of a kinko's on Mission just a few blocks up from
> the Metreon, come to think.

with seth's posting to linux-elitists, maybe there would be enough
people to put a couple at a couple of theaters.

also, since i am an unemployed loser, i have the time to make lotsa
copies of flyers. that would save you guys the trouble.

i say, count me in (if i don't get on yours entirely too much) for
making flyers, transportation (for those in need) in the borgmobile,
and the protest.

whadda say?

trying to be productive here (for once),
mae ling

--
"And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head
'Cause someday you might find you're starving,