[CrackMonkey] face enema

Mae Ling Mak spinster at moebius.digitalflock.org
Wed Feb 2 11:03:51 PST 2000

actually, years ago, daddy had a really bad sinus infection, so one of
the MDs told him to take home a liter of saline that they usually use
for IVs, put it in a small cup, suck it up there & spit it out. it
made the infection go away quite a bit faster.

it's disgusting, but i do it, too when i'm sick. those pathogens
really hate it, so they go away.

it's a nice alternative to antibiotics, since we all know how many new
pathogens are breeding because of over or incorrect use of them.

...but that's just my personal experience with that stuff... (saline,
that is...)

Quoting Nick Moffitt:

--
"And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head
'Cause someday you might find you're starving,