[CrackMonkey] pete and repeat are in a boat...

Mae Ling Mak spinster at moebius.digitalflock.org
Wed Feb 2 12:36:25 PST 2000

okay, so i thought that i already sent this, but i never got it back.
i checked the outbox, and it was there, so here goes again:

with seth's cross-posting to linux-elitests, there may be enough
people to stick a few at different theaters.

since i am more than likely the only loser here with no job, i
volunteer to make a fsckload of copies of he flyer.

anyone needing transport, provided this thing gets going, give us a
call @ 415 378 6639 (that's "us", as in the borgmobile and myself).

anyone post to the old cabal list? there could be a couple of
potentials over there. who knows?

i know it's my main character flaw, but i do have a talent for
attracting attention, so i will definately be there.

i guess it's not so bad if i can use a personality flaw for a good
cause...

lemme know whatcha think.

(god, i hate it when i misspell things on purpose...)

mae ling

--
"And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head
'Cause someday you might find you're starving,