Morgan J morgan at netizen.com.au
Thu Feb 3 01:08:47 PST 2000

In article <m2puufxmbs.fsf at dhcp37.exoffice.com>, ESP wrote:

>I don't get why weirdo freaks are always adding on the CM list. Where
>do they find out about it? Why do they think they'll fit it? What's
>their POSSIBLE motivation?

Skuds laughter.

I could be unreasonably reducing motivation of the many to my personal
cause, but evreyone thinks like me, so it must be so.  Right?

I know that for most people the slighly eerie and gently warming
experience of listening to strange monkey like sounds, hysterical
laughter and shouts of "GAR! Yes, all you black clad Netizen fools!
GAR!" is irresistable.

Besides, who can resist a drugged out monkey and irrelevant gossip?

Not I, said the man avoiding accounting.

Morgan