[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Count Chocula count-chocula at gothland.com
Sat Feb 5 13:15:33 PST 2000

>     >rolling eyes<
>
>     EVAN!

I know not of whom you speak. Permit me to introduct myself: I am Count Blavin Derudo von Chocula, a 10,000-year-old daemon who has fed upon your kind for unnumbered aeons.

Filled with despair, angst, and remorse, I crave only the fleeting companionship of your crackmonkey mailing list and the opportunity to exchange or buy vintage "Sisters of Mercy" vinyl albums in mint condition.

Fools mock the dark forces that they don't understand, mortal. I advise you to stay your derision lest you rouse my dark ire and face the inevitable unearthly consequences. Few of your ilk get a second chance  with   Count Chocula, o child of the living world. Use yours wisely.

Yours in eternal darkness,

-C.C.-

Count Blavin Derudo von Chocula | count-chocula at gothland.com
Darque Creatchure of the Nyght       |