[CrackMonkey] We Few, We Lucky Few

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Feb 5 06:42:00 PST 2000

Mr. Bad writes:

>     MM> We're going to co-ordinate with the 2600 kids to do a more
>     MM> organized and informed protest next week or so.
>
> We should probably get a permit to exercise our constitutional rights
> beforehand.

Nana thought that (the permit part) was a really bad idea.  You might want
to discuss that with her; she is nana at yak dot net.

> I say we definitely hit the Metreon again, because they were such
> assholes.

After you left, all sorts of people (seemingly not including myself) got
banned for life from the Metreon.

I want to be able to go to Sanraku with my girlfriend and eat avocado maki.
_Is that so wrong_?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I