[CrackMonkey] Choose Your Irony

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 8 16:26:03 PST 2000

Quoting ESP (evangelo at pigdog.org):

> I didn't go check this URL, just in case it was a home movie of Little
> Ricky Moen, age 8, eating and digesting Nowegian flatbrød.

Hah.  At age 8, it would have been a bowl of Cantonese chicken noodles.
We had a chef who proudly explained to us that he could cook English
cuisine, but we stopped him just in time.

> I have to ask, though, Rick: if you're so Norwegian, why isn't there a
> "Kiss Me, I'm of Norwegian Extraction" bumper sticker on the Get Away
> Car?

Did that get covered over by the "Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow"
sticker?  Damn.

--
Cheers,                Linux:  It is now safe to turn on your computer.
Rick Moen