[CrackMonkey] Choose Your Irony

Mae Ling Mak spinster at moebius.digitalflock.org
Wed Feb 9 08:13:00 PST 2000

okay, i'm insulting (or trying to) the non-asians & you're offering me
dinner?

i'd be xenophobic, but i'm only half-half. that way, i have to be
zenophobic...

[translations, if anyone cares:
 old china, they used to call whities "hong mao"
hong = red
mao = fine animal-like hair (yes, his name was chairman animal
hair...)

da= big
bi tze= nose

don't ask me, i learned it from my beijing hillbillie chinese teacher.
daddy and i just say bak gui or bai guai (which is the same thing in
cantonese and mandarin, respectively)]

oh yeah, and what i said was mandarin, and what don said was
cantonese...

glasshoppah, dat ees you lesson for t-dae...

(well, after the umlout thing, i had to bring some chinese into
this... i feel so... undereducated (guess it's because i am, but oh
well... (oh no! LISP/SCHEME parenthesis approaching)))

what's a better word for me than xenophobic? asiaphillic? is that a
word? come on! you guys are _all_ walking dictionaries...

Quoting Don Marti:

--
"In this city, self-preservation is a full time occupation."
					-Ani DiFranco