[CrackMonkey] You're REALLY in trouble now

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Wed Feb 9 18:21:10 PST 2000

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 09:15:49PM -0500, Robert Edmonds wrote:
> don't give me that childish crap, we all know one of your multiple
> underdeveloped personalities developed this incoherent ripoff. don't
> try to hide it behind "open source man".. you PSEUDOcrackmonkey!

That's it.  You people are history.  I've e-mailed Open Source Man
himself and asked him to subscribe to the list.  Hopefully he will.
Act like a bunch of undersexed pimps while you can, but Open Source Man
is (hopefully) on his way, Open Source Man the KING of Slashdot, Open
Source Man my co-author on "Open Source Collaboration", Open Source Man
the organizer and leader of the secret troll forums on Slashdot, Open
Source Man is coming.... TO ROCK YOUR WORLD, LAMERS.

Crackmonkey.org lusers vs. Open Source Man

My money's on Open Source Man.

--
Craig McPherson
craig at laceyonline.com

"Science is a scam; a crutch for weak-minded people."