[CrackMonkey] You're REALLY in trouble now

Warren Mann broken at warmann.com
Wed Feb 9 19:30:26 PST 2000

Morgan J wrote:

> babble, babble, babble....
>
> babble...
>

> babble, babble, babble...
>
> babble, babble....
>
> <belch>
> 12 months ago." but no! I was incorrect - it was simply such a brilliant
> and inventive concept that once I saw it, as put together with style and
> elegance by OSM, I  simply *assumed* it must have been around before. It
> seemed so sensible, as do all the best inventions.
>
> Seriously, don't you remember the first time you saw one of those
> minature electric fences, designed to keep snails out of your garden and
> said "Oh my god! I can't belive I didn't think of that! It's so
> simple!"  - it's like that, but with less snails.
>
> Morgan

At least you managed to get around to the point eventually.  Although the
first part of your statement was not completely without use... I did manage
to have a very satisfying fantasy about Natalie Portman on her hands and
knees, lifting her legs up and down like a cat in heat.

Thanks for the inspiration!
War