[CrackMonkey] You're REALLY in trouble now

warren mann broken at warmann.com
Thu Feb 10 12:53:44 PST 2000

Peter Peterson II wrote:

> Hey Warren, I'm going to spend some quality time today finding
> Natalie's publicist and and asking him or her if they'd be interested
> in addresses or emails regarding this information. I'm *SURE* they
> will want to concern themselves with what you have to say about her.
>
> Also, I know some fifth graders who might appreciate this body of
> work, but most of them don't know what a clitoris is.
>
> Tally-ho,
> pedo

I'm sure you know many fifth graders who would be interested in hearing
you personally read  this collaborative work!  I'll bet you read them all
kinds of stories!  Tell me something, do you wear anything under your
trenchcoat when you go fishing for little boys and girls?  What kind of
candy do you lure them in with?  I need to know so I can warn my family
members what to watch out for... PEDO.

As for Natalie Portman's publicist, s/he owes Craig and I some serious
money.  Natalie Portman has better name-recognition on Slashdot now than
even ESR/RMS.

War