[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Peter Peterson II pedro at zork.net
Thu Feb 10 16:16:25 PST 2000

> > 	Well, the dead silence and lack of flames on this list can
> > only indicate to me that everyone is deleting/killfiling you.
> >
> > 	I was hoping for flames, but it seems that nobody's
> > interested.
> >
> > 	You're not even effective trolls.  How sad.

See nick, *good* flamebait you have to take at least somewhat
seriously -- these guys are so inane that it's hard to even waste your
time.

I'm even having a rough time motivating myself to get Natalie's
agent's phone number... but I do have the company name... so it's
only a matter of time.

Craig McPherson and Warren Mann -- naked and petrified in prison.
P. A. Peterson II -- pedro at zork.net