[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Thu Feb 10 16:54:12 PST 2000

We have our finger on the pulse of Slashdot, Crackmonkey, the Internet,
and the world.  We know how and when you think, and when you don't.
We are in charge, we have the power, and never forget that.  But...
be nice to us and we'll be nice to you.  Usually.

Just for reference, here's a list of the people on this list who DON'T SUCK:

1.  Mae Ling Mak
2.  Kieran John Hervold
3.  Open Source Man
4.  Nick Moffit

The following people *DO* suck:

1.  Rick Moen (on and off)
2.  Deirdre only-a-moron-would-remember-her-last-name

If you're not on either list, that means you're not important enough
for me to remember.  Sorry.  Better luck next time!  Good luck to all.

--
Craig McPherson
craig at laceyonline.com

"Science is a scam; a crutch for weak-minded people."