[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Dylan Northrup dylann at corp.earthlink.net
Thu Feb 10 18:29:41 PST 2000

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Warren Mann wrote:

[nothing at all, but he really quoted what I wrote very well]

Just a suggestion. . . when you send e-mail to me and the list, feel free to
send me the version which has no textual changes at all and send the list
your puerile prattling.  That way the list won't think "Gee, for being Open
Source guy, he's pretty ignorant of how to make his way around his own
e-mail client." Instead, they'll think "What an insufferable jackass." . . .
then again, I'm sure most of them already think that.

HTH.  HAND.  FOAD.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> dylann at corp.earthlink.net <*> Sysadmin <*> Mail Team
"Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence. Just do what