[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Warren Mann broken at warmann.com
Thu Feb 10 21:41:34 PST 2000

Peter Peterson II wrote:

> Then we'll have no problem, since I'm not a pedophile.

<wink, wink>.

> I think I'd rather just tell them about how you discuss their client's
> clitoris in public. You know how well these corporate types understand
> the Internet.

Portman's Lawyer: Mr. Mann was discussing my client's clitoris on the internet.
the lawyer holds up a photograph of Natalie Portman's clitoris.
Portman's Lawyer: Do you recognize this clitoris, Mr. Mann?
Mr. Mann: (drooling like Homer Simpson over a donut) Mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm.
Natalie Portman's clitoris....