[CrackMonkey] [ShockofpointVI@cs.com: crackmonkey logo]

Ben benb at netins.net
Fri Feb 11 03:07:37 PST 2000

Nick Moffitt wrote:
> i would like to know about the logo, who is responsible for this brilliant
> piece of art, and is it copyrighted, and, if so, how would one go about
> purchasing rights to use it as a company logo? as i love it and would love to
> buy it for my business, ive been looking for crackmonkey pics for years, and
> this is the only one ive found to my liking.......out of about four thousand
> or so logos, a friend turned me on to it during a contest i was having to
> find a logo for my website........

There can be only one true Crackmonkey. Sharing the logo with a website
owned by someone incapable of operating the shift key can have no good consequences.

Have you shot him down yet? Can I watch? Perhaps use Stark to randomize
your response, just for the ambiguity?

--
Ben (latebird at usa.net) (http://www.netins.net/showcase/benssite/index/)
( GCS d- s+:+ a--- C+++>$ UL++  P++ L++ E? W+++  N+++ o? K- w--- !O M++