[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Fri Feb 11 08:31:46 PST 2000

On Fri, Feb 11, 2000 at 01:25:11AM -0500, Bryan Fullerton wrote:
> If you weren't so boring I'd reply to your messages.  The Pokey cartoons
> are mildly amusing, but the whole naked people turned to stone thing... is
> that supposed to be offensive?  Seems a rather mundane fetish to me.

This isn't some joke.  This isn't some troll.  This isn't some game.
This is LIFE.  This is about people being persecuted for their sexuality.
I bet if some homo subscribed to this list, you wouldn't persecute *THEM*
about it.  Why not?  Because it's "fashionable" to be accepting and polite
to THEM.  Why?  I think logic indicates that petrification is much less
immoral, but other than that, there's no difference.  Homosexuality is just
"in style" and "cool" among atheistic mailing lists like this, while
fondness for people transforming into statues is evil or wrong.  But if
women, minority races, handicapped individuals, and homosexuals gained
widespread acceptance (and they did), then say can we, and so WILL we.

And people with bigoted, hateful attitudes like yours will be left in
the dustbins of history alongside the Nazis, the Commies, and Rick Moen.

The dream is alive.

--
Craig McPherson
craig at laceyonline.com

"Science is a scam; a crutch for weak-minded people."