[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Fri Feb 11 08:49:00 PST 2000

On Fri, Feb 11, 2000 at 04:07:56AM -0800, Mae Ling Mak wrote:
> craig, tell your little friend to go find an underage hooker to dress
> up like natalie portman  so that he can have her way with her, be less
> sexually frustrated and shut the fsck up.

Dear Warren Mann:

Mae Ling Mak would like to suggest that you

1.  Find an underage hooker to dress up like Natalie Portman
2.  Be less sexually frustrated.
3.  Exercise greater discretion with what you say.

See, I TOLD you this list was really fun!!

Maybe somebody should post a message about this list in the secret
forum?  Some of the other guys and gals would also be right at
home here.