[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

warren mann broken at warmann.com
Fri Feb 11 10:38:42 PST 2000

Rick Moen wrote:

> Unfortunately, it's blindingly obvious that he wouldn't know what to do
> with it.

Your misery is blindingly obvious.  The first step toward healing is to
realize your problem.  You are angry because you've been brought up to
believe your "real" world matters.  Of course, in this "real" world, you
are a complete loser.  This leads to the extreme negativity which you are
aiming at me.

Years of being beaten up in high-school, trampled on by coworkers,
molested by uncles and pissed on by dogs has left you bitter and, quite
probably, suicidal.  All the while, I was locked away in my apartment,
safe from the virus of humanity, tip-toeing through the tulips of my mind.

You don't need to be jealous.  You too can have a rich fantasy life and be
happy, rather than have your pathetic "real" life and be miserable.
"Just Admit It, Ted!"

War