[CrackMonkey] no sexual content express or implied

Warren Mann broken at warmann.com
Fri Feb 11 20:54:56 PST 2000

Mae Ling Mak wrote:

> i am spinster because i had rather be alone than have to deal with a
> moron like you.

Yet, you keep coming back for more.  I think you have a crush on me.  It was
my story of tender love, wasn't it?  Think of the gorgeous daughters we
could create!

> do you make sense any day?

Yes.  You would realize that if you quit sucking on that glass dick.
Remember:  Crack Kills!

> so, you do understand yale romanised cantonese?

Look above you.

> don't you have to go masterbate in a kindergarten or something?

You people have a very frightening obsession with children.  I didn't
realize this was a pedophile hive.  If I didn't feel it my moral duty to
save you from your debauchery, I would unsubscribe immediately.

War