[CrackMonkey] no sexual content express or implied

Warren Mann broken at warmann.com
Fri Feb 11 23:58:26 PST 2000

"Mr. Bad," attempting to put his most recent acid trip to words, bored us
all thusly:

>blah, blah, blah....
>babble, babble...
>spew, spew...
>some dude, some chick, whatever...

I'll forward this to the FBI along with all of the pedophilic musings I've
collected from you people.

> The upshot of this catalog is that it would not be beyond me in the
> LEAST to fly out to bumblefuck Kansas City and beat some two-joke
> pipsqueak to death with a lead pipe.

Bring it on, sucker.  I'll be waiting inside the apartment with the blinds
closed and my shotgun loaded... as usual.  Just do me a favor and wear a
tarp around your head so I don't have to clean up the spoiled macaroni
your carrying around in it.

Yours Truly,
War