I gotta' get me a new hat (Was: [CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls)

George J.P. Perry geoperry at Catch22.com
Sat Feb 12 10:42:17 PST 2000

Unaccustomed as I am to trolling, I was unsurprised when Skud didn't
bite on my gambit... and Mr.Bad & Deidre did.  Let this be a lesson to
me, honesty is the best policy.

-g... Hey, Rocky... watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:

}Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:21:49 -0800 (PST)
}From: Deirdre Saoirse <deirdre at deirdre.net>
}To: George J.P. Perry <geoperry at catch22.com>
}Cc: Kirrily 'Skud' Robert <skud+usenet at netizen.com.au>,
     crackmonkey at crackmonkey.org
}Subject: Re: [CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls
}
}On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, George J.P. Perry wrote:
}
}> ?Do you parse double-positives as negative... -g
}
}yeah right.
}
}--
}_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
}"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator
}"That's because the Martians keep shooting things down." -- Harlan Rosenthal
}<Harlan.Rosenthal at Dialogic.com>, retorting in Risks Digest 20.60
}
}
}
}CrackMonkey: Non-sequitur arguments and ad-hominem personal attacks
}http://crackmonkey.org/mailman/listinfo/crackmonkey
}