[CrackMonkey] Re: breaking the ; habit (fwd)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Mon Feb 14 10:49:19 PST 2000

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

> Quoting Mike Goldman (whig at debian.org):
>
> > Didn't SDS just get through explaining that the plural of virus is not
> > virii?
>
> Nay.  Our resident Latinist's services were not called upon, in this
> case.  My own amazing powers of pedantry sufficed.

Furthermore, I was not the person illiterate enough to type "virii."
Excluding the spelling error, I simply found the posting interesting
enough to forward.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator