[CrackMonkey] Don Golding muses: "... replace the 68HC11 and Forth with an ASIC/FPGA VHDL..."

George J.P. Perry geoperry at iww.org
Wed Feb 16 18:07:27 PST 2000

Don... Fox, Rible, & Ting have implemented chip-Forth... Carpenter
programmes meetings @ svfig; may be you might come & tell us more about
your projects.

All... ?Who was it who said that Forth isn't fit for pigs... he's *so*
right.  Thanks, pigdog, for helping budge the mountain.

- George Perry... Spokesmodel, Silicon Valley Forth Interest Group