[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Michael Jennings mej at valinux.com
Thu Feb 17 08:35:45 PST 2000

On Wednesday, 16 February 2000, at 23:52:47 (-0800),
Nick Moffitt wrote:

> 	Well hell-LO Mr. Fancy-pants eterm d00d.  Can you SEAMLESSLY
> BLEND some ALPHA-CHANNELed STREAMING PORN into my E-TERM please?

Sure, no problem.  Just as soon as I can make Eterm play DVD's using
this DeCSS thing I just snarfed from pigdog.org....

Michael

--
 "It's not my problem any more.  You see, it never really was.  So you
  can stop 'caring,' as you call it.  I'll be fine right here."