[CrackMonkey] [eric.beckman@watchguard.com: RE: Watchguard logo/link]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Feb 18 11:18:11 PST 2000

	Oh goody.  Here we go!  He won't even be able to see it,
thanks to their WONDERFUL FIREWALL.

----- Eric Beckman <eric.beckman at watchguard.com> -----

From: Eric Beckman <eric.beckman at watchguard.com>
To: George Ankelis <gank at pigdog.org>
Subject: RE: Watchguard logo/link
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:08:14 -0800

We have a 'WatchGuard Authorized Reseller Logo' logo for placement on
reseller sites that have a direct relationship with WatchGuard.
Unfortunately this is not permitted on other third-party sites.

However, attached please find a .gif of our corporate logo which you may
place on your site as a link back to watchguard.com.  It would also be
greatly appreciated if after you have placed the logo on your site you could
please e-mail me with the URL.

Thank you for your interest in WatchGuard Technologies.  Please let me know
if we may be of any further assistance.

Eric

----- End forwarded message -----