[CrackMonkey] witty c++ text

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Feb 18 12:10:06 PST 2000

Quoting Monkey Master (monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org):

> And you do?  I never saw YOU riding a bicycle.

You may be about to see that change.  (We'll get you a visa, so you can
come observe.)

> Also, bicycling under the extreme heat of the South Bay would
> just about do me in.  Walking from place to place caused me to sweat
> buckets.

One of the advantages of bicycling over walking is that it's cooler
(except when going up hills, in which case you can of course get off and
walk).

The Peninsula down to Palo Alto is sunny but temperate.  I recall only
extremely rare nasty days during the summer.  South of Palo Alto it
sometimes becomes unpleasantly warm during the summer.

So, I going to have to take precautions against sunburn, but not against
overheating.  But I certainly _will_ miss the blessed fog.

--
Cheers,                Linux:  It is now safe to turn on your computer.
Rick Moen