[CrackMonkey] witty c++ text

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Sun Feb 20 16:58:44 PST 2000

18Feb2000 11:12AM (-0800) From [monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org] monkeymaster [Monkey Master]

> 	As I have said before, I WALK EVERYWHERE.
>
> 	I take muni only when I'm sick or tired.

This must be some strange Nick mutant then as after every TNICNAZ
the Nick I met spent his time bumming rides from Deirdre, Elise
or George, or anyone, and complaining about the distance he would
have to walk if he ever set foot to sidewalk.  Many were the times
he would leave early specifically so that he could grab a ride
and be saved from walking.  While I never saw that Nick walk
ANYWHERE I did see him waiting for Muni.  I can only assume that
this one is afraid of suburbia as his acquaintances would be too far
spread out to assure him of luxury personal gasoline-powered
transport anywhere and any time he chose.
	Bernard

Bernard P. Murray, PhD
nutella at zork.net (Department of Desserts and Toppings, San Francisco, USA)