[CrackMonkey] !Vegetarians

George J.P. Perry geoperry at iww.org
Tue Feb 22 11:52:30 PST 2000

!Lookit alla' celebrities... and Hayley Mills... ?remember "Saved By the
Bell" (the original)... ?remember "Parent Trap" (the original)... ?"Chalk
Garden"... and, ?what was that "really mature" one, where she showed her
boobs... speaking of boobs, I hear that Molly Ringwald { is going in for |
has just come from } reconstruction/levitation; her topless exposure
sagged at the box-office..  now Julie Andrews, on the other hand... Van
Nuys... after years of the likes of Mary Poppins & Frau von Trapp, there
she is with her puppies in "S.O.B."... pity she's kinda' retired... and
Linda Carter... ?what's become of the Wonder Bra-less Lass... and,
?what... ?the article...

... oh, yeah... something about not eating meat, or whatever.

-g

-Food Not Bombs List     fnb-l at lists.tao.ca
-send '(un)subscribe fnb-l'  to lists at tao.ca