[CrackMonkey] Lindsey Graham

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Feb 23 01:00:04 PST 2000

begin  Bob Bernstein quotation:
> sigh....Lindsey's backing McCain; what more could you want?

	Hehehe.

	You know, he may be slimy, but a vote for McCain is a vote
against Bush!

	I love California's liberal voting laws.  I bet all the
democrats inthe entire state will vote for McCain just to spite Bush.
Besides, we want a republican candidate that SUCKS in the final
election.

	Me, I'm holding out for None Of The Above.  I want votes of
confidence, dammit.  I want the appointees and representatives to have
to WORK for their votes.  If there are no reasonable candidates, then
let NOBODY GET ELECTED.