[CrackMonkey] confutatis maledictis

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Feb 23 10:15:51 PST 2000

begin  Peter Peterson II quotation:
> ...forwarded from my boss, who administers our NT network...

	Always the freshest forwarded-umpteen-times-over schlop, eh
Pedro?  Good to see that Northpark is continuing its tradition of only
hiring the best and the brightest.

	This is one of the WEAKEST pieces of NET FLOTSAM to reach
Crackmonkey REPEATEDLY in the past year!  One loser tried to pass it
off as his own REALLY SHARP Latin knowledge.

	At least you didn't sink THAT LOW.