[CrackMonkey] Quote of the day

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Feb 23 10:59:09 PST 2000

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> I criticized Katz once in private email for moronquotes.  He
> answered.  If I see him in person, I'll bear-hug him and sob, "I'm a
> geek and I LOVE YOU MAN" just to help keep his Messiah complex
> going.  I find it entertaining.

	You know, if you look in the pigdog mailbag on pigdog.org,
you'll see that Matt Drudge writes all of his e-mails IN ALL CAPS.

	Truly the child of the Net, eh?

	I think my eyes glazed over one of Katz's articles once and I
just never read him again.  I may have even switched off his articles
in my slashdot preferences.  Never knew he was such a hot topic.