[CrackMonkey] Lindsey Graham

Bob Bernstein bobbern at delphi.com
Wed Feb 23 11:39:16 PST 2000

On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 01:00:04AM -0800, Monkey Master wrote:

> 	I love California's liberal voting laws.  I bet all the
> democrats inthe entire state will vote for McCain just to spite Bush.

It won't do them any good in CA. Despite the actual vote count, the
delegates to the convention are committed in toto according to *only* the
votes of registered Republicans. It makes no sense. McCain could sweep the
vote and lose ALL the delegates.

Also, it's far from clear, obviously, that Bush stands a better chance
against Gore. All the evidence is to the contrary right now.

Bob Bernstein
at                      This is Bob's OpenBSD 2.6 machine!
Esmond, R.I., USA