[CrackMonkey] Lindsey Graham

Mike Goldman whig at debian.org
Wed Feb 23 14:00:16 PST 2000

Emad El-Haraty wrote:

> Hmm. This reminds me of something hitler would say...

Larry King asked John McCain what, if anything, should be done about Joerg Haider
and the Austrian Freedom Party.  McCain replied, "I'm concerned. A guy who's name
was Adolf Schicklgruber was born there, was a corporal in the German army in
World War I, and obviously caused us great problems. But this was a free and fair
election, Larry. This was a free and fair election by a sophisticated
electorate."

(Of course, Hitler was also elected in a free election....)

Have you noticed that just about EVERY recent military adventure has been
justified by reductio ad hitlerum?