[CrackMonkey] Lindsey Graham

Bob Bernstein bobbern at delphi.com
Wed Feb 23 14:28:53 PST 2000

On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 01:46:16PM -0800, Monkey Master wrote:

> 	The really catchy thing about soicism is that nobody can ever
> beat it to death.

Acknowledging, and reveling in, the mess we're all in is hardly stoicism.

Not voting is a purely private act, akin to refusing the instruction to
"Repeat" while shampooing. No one cares.

Voting, on the other hand, is a cool social event, at least in small New
England towns. You get to hob-nob with the two-bit local pols, bust their
chops over trash pickup, and maybe grab a free doughnut with neighbors you
hope you don't rub elbows with for another whole damn year!

We are always already (to get a tad Heideggerian) at the ballpark. Who wants
to just sit there, whine, and not watch the game?

--
Bob Bernstein
at                      This is Bob's OpenBSD 2.6 machine!