[CrackMonkey] Linux Stammtisch TONIGHT/Tied House, Mountain View

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Feb 23 16:20:45 PST 2000

SpiceMonkey writes:

> Don,
>
> I see no mention on Crackmonkey re: your "Linux Stammtisch im Sueden"
> tonight at the Tied House in Mountain View.
>
> Dude, you have to announce these things.
>
> Who's coming tonight?

If there were a Stammtisch CalTrain+bike-accessible, publicized in
advance, and not conflicting with anything, I'd come.

Not for the alcohol, of course, but to see all of you South Bay folks.

SVLUG will work for that, too, except I have to remember it.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I