[CrackMonkey] Lindsey Graham

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Feb 23 17:21:35 PST 2000

Mike Goldman writes:

> Rick Moen wrote:
>
> > > I mean, maybe you have an allergy to the shampoo, or you're concerned about
> > > whether the SLS in shampoo residues is carcinogenic....
> >
> > ...so you switch to Slackware.
>
> Debian is concentrated, and it even includes conditioners, so you need only
> wash, and go.
>
> Where does one buy Linux laundry detergent, btw?

So, "Would you wash your hair with Linux?" was the actual survey question
on "The Screen Savers" when Jim Dennis appeared on that show.  I don't
remember the survey results.

Jim was supposed to be getting an archive copy of the show; I don't know
whether he's received one.

But a fairly large percentage of ZDTV viewers did say that they _would_
wash their hair with Linux.  (It's easy, of course -- you just have to
"make clean".)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I