[CrackMonkey] [mjaffe@actionace.com: E I G H T E E N H A L F T R U T H S .]

Mae Ling Mak spinster at moebius.digitalflock.org
Wed Feb 23 12:54:53 PST 2000

this voting thing is getting on my nerves. here, have a forward from a
frind of mine. it's a bit crackmonkey.
-------begin forwarded message-----

E I G H T E E N   H A L F   T R U T H S .

BY CHRISTOPHER PAINTER

- - - -

1. Orange is the absence of all color.

2. A person cannot taste food unless it is mixed with blood.

3. George Washington's wooden eyes are on permanent display at the
Smithsonian.

4. There's a tiny, almost invisible thread embedded in all U.S. Currency,
and it is made from bumble bees.

5. The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every
single fox cliche once.

6. If you feed a dog chocolate, it will not be able to sneeze with its eyes
open.

7. The cheetah is faster than any other animal on land at making excuses.

8. Due to wartime rationing and a scarcity of all metals, the Oscars given
out during World War II were manufactured from cattle bones.

9. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for money.

10. A shark can detect one part of gin in 100 million parts of tonic.

11. Both Hitler and Napoleon were each missing one goat.

12. A rhinoceros horn is made of hate, accumulated and gradually hardened
over the years.

13. Some almonds contain cashews.

14. An elephant can smell a broken heart up to three miles away.

15. The average human requires more calories to smile while eating a piece
of celery than to frown and vomit it back up.

16. An ostrich's eye is larger than its capacity to love.

17. Leonardo da Vinci could simultaneously write backwards and upside-down
with one hand and kill a man with the other.

18. Starfish harbor no regrets.

<M>

Matthew Jaffe
Senior Director, Advanced Web Design
http://www.actionace.com
510 621 7100

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"I was a long time coming; I'll be a long time gone.
 You've got your whole life to do something,