[CrackMonkey] HP-E45 9000

Peter Peterson II pedro at zork.net
Thu Feb 24 17:03:57 PST 2000

begin  Mike Goldman quotation:
> Want to lug it to Pittsburgh and throw it on my T1?

Well, depending what happens with it (I don't have it in my pocket
YET) that's a possibility. I have a van, and a road trip from
Chicago to Pittsburgh wouldn't be such a bad use of a little vacation
time.

All this would not officially come down until the summer, so If you're
serious about the offer, I'll keep it in mind. Part of the fun of
having it would be to have this beast sitting in our living room.

That being said, I'm still planning on putting in DSL.

pedro

P. A. Peterson II -- pedro at zork.net