[CrackMonkey] [Fwd: Re: Upgrade to potato impossible?]

Bob Bernstein bobbern at delphi.com
Fri Feb 25 07:26:52 PST 2000

On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 02:58:17PM +0000, Mike Goldman wrote:

> What makes you think I have any interest in your Corporatista boardroom?

Even a little psychoanalytic training is all that's needed to spy out the
filthy lucre envy oozing from your posts, and - more to the point - your
posting *style*.

To wit:

> Get off my list.

If you're going to play Monkey Master, at least chfn first, for effect. But
the effort you put into becoming the alpha-poster around here, transparent
as it is, veils but thinly the underlying dynamics. You really want to have
a conversation about mental hygiene, or the lack thereof. When you're ready,
we can go there. No one will think the less of you. We're here to help.

--
Bob Bernstein
at                      This is Bob's OpenBSD 2.6 machine!