[CrackMonkey] FW: Greetings friends of Eazel!]

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Fri Feb 25 12:51:08 PST 2000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

> Oh yes.  They're going to SHOW US POOR BENIGHTED LINUX USERS HOW IT'S
> DONE.  They're going to fly in on their magic Macintoshes and suddenly
> save Linux for the desktop.

There's nothing inherently wrong with writing Linux code on a Mac.

> See, it's that simple!  Andy Hertfeld is a GOD!  All we needed for
> world domination was a small team of has-been MacOS weenies.  MY GOD!
> Why didn't we think of that before?

Damn, I feel so SMALL.

Then again, I think I'd rather be a has-been MacOS weenie than a has-been
OS/2 weenie....

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"That doesn't make sense in any meaning of 'sense' with which I'm