[CrackMonkey] Linus Torvalds vs. Buses

Peter Peterson II pedro at zork.net
Fri Feb 25 14:02:21 PST 2000

begin  Mae Ling Mak quotation:
> what about ole leonard?

I met leonardr several years ago when working on a mediocre webzine
called "Nerth Pork." Jake Berendes (who you might have heard of) also
collaborated. leonardr and I have stayed in contact, and just a few
minutes before the original post in this thread, I emailed he and
nick a copy of a message detailing how it was that I knew Nick Moffitt
and who the DiBonas were, Rick Moen, etc.

so it was just kinda trippy.

pedro