[CrackMonkey] FW: Greetings friends of Eazel!]

Bart Decrem bart at eazel.com
Fri Feb 25 14:24:27 PST 2000

Hi everyone,

I subscribed to Crackmonkey a few months ago, during the first Eazel
posts.  We hadn't publicly announced our company yet, so it didn't feel
right for me to be posting at that time.   I follow the threads and am
sorry that a few people here have such strong negative feelings about
Eazel.  Hopefully, over time, we'll be able to demonstrate our commitment
to open source and Linux and earn your respect.  Meanwhile, I'm going to
avoid getting sucked into flame wars :)

Bart