[CrackMonkey] FW: Greetings friends of Eazel!]

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Fri Feb 25 15:12:06 PST 2000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Bart Decrem wrote:

> I subscribed to Crackmonkey a few months ago, during the first Eazel
> posts.

We noticed.

> We hadn't publicly announced our company yet,....

Dude, going to LUGS *is* public announcement in this community.

> so it didn't feel right for me to be posting at that time.   I follow
> the threads and am sorry that a few people here have such strong
> negative feelings about Eazel.

Frankly, given your founder's *wonderful* ::cough:: interpersonal
::cough:: skills, that's never gonna happen. I couldn't be MORE thankful
that I'm not slaving^Wworking for your company.

That said, I have nothing against you personally. You seem OK.

> Hopefully, over time, we'll be able to demonstrate our commitment
> to open source and Linux and earn your respect.  Meanwhile, I'm going to
> avoid getting sucked into flame wars :)

It's getting harder to get respect because the bar has been getting higher
and higher.

Crackmonkey is all about lack of respect and flame wars. If you're gonna
stay, GET ON THE BUNNY SUIT!

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"That doesn't make sense in any meaning of 'sense' with which I'm