[CrackMonkey] A personal flame

Emad El-Haraty elharaty at utdallas.edu
Sun Feb 27 17:44:10 PST 2000

Hi
In the spirit of crackmonkey:

deidre: whiny little runt. I said runt!
nick moffit: wacko
pedro: get a real name
rick moen: why can he just get up and goen I don't want to hear about him
seth david schoen: all supercriminals have 3 names (John wilkes booth, lee harvey oswald, Jack the ripper*)
mr bad: no problems what so ever... keep up the good work.. it must be hard when sourounded by people who can't even spell sourround.

I deeply apologize if i have left anyone out. Just reply and I will
get to work making you a heartfelt quickie flame.

 Emad El-Haraty
	If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.