[CrackMonkey] A personal flame

Emad El-Haraty elharaty at utdallas.edu
Sun Feb 27 21:32:55 PST 2000

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Monkey Master wrote:

> begin  Emad El-Haraty quotation:
> > In the spirit of crackmonkey:
>
> 	You WISH.

Of course you would say that, you are monkey master.

> > deidre: whiny little runt. I said runt!
>
> 	I'm not going to ask exactly how devious you think she is.

I am not going to answer.

> > nick moffit: wacko
>
> 	THERE IS NO ONE NAMED MOFFIT SUBSCRIBED TO THIS LIST.  PLEASE
> TRY AGAIN.

In the event that Moffit does subscribe to this list and I am unable to
perform my duty to forward this to him I grant you the privilge to do so. Please do not fail me.

> > seth david schoen: all supercriminals have 3 names (John wilkes booth, lee harvey oswald, Jack the ripper*)
>
> 	Set yer damn columns to 72 characters, buttfuck.

See above. :)

> > mr bad: no problems what so ever... keep up the good work.. it must
> > be hard when sourounded by people who can't even spell sourround.
>
> 	Oh please.  You're just kissing up to the pigdogs.

You are just mad because you dont have a cool name like Mr. Bad.
Or a fan club.

 Emad El-Haraty
	If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.