[CrackMonkey] How to multiply with spaghetti

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Feb 28 00:52:29 PST 2000

Seth David Schoen writes:

> OK, so my pasta slide rule is only accurate to one place right now --
> but it will get better when I use a finer-point Sharpie.

I now have a spaghetti slide rule which is accurate to two decimal
places over most ranges.

Now I need to go to North Beach and see if I can find some of that
yard-long spaghetti -- I could make an extremely accurate slide rule out
of that.

It has been noted that

Whois Server Version 1.1

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

No match for "SPAGHETTISLIDERULE.ORG".

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 27 Feb 00 02:36:32 EST <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I