[CrackMonkey] Uh...

David Huggins-Daines dhd at eradicator.org
Sun Feb 27 07:24:55 PST 2000

J C Lawrence <claw at kanga.nu> writes:

>   Hyper-links inside a PDF document

Hm, that's strange, since I've been clicking back and forth on
hyperlinks to my heart's content for quite some time now.  (And in
fact you can even generate PDF documents with hyperlinks using
pdftex/pdflatex - the new Debian install manuals come to mind).  And
that Zope manual looks quite nice in fact.

Perhaps your xpdf is out of date, or someone has cunningly replaced it
with a copy of ghostview.

(of course it sure would be nice if you could get anti-aliased fonts
in xpdf without having to write X resources)