[CrackMonkey] Irony

Kirrily 'Skud' Robert skud+usenet at netizen.com.au
Mon Feb 28 01:11:11 PST 2000

In article <38BA3674.5C81CF7A at debian.org>, Mike Goldman wrote:
>Sent to me by a friend:
>http://www.stileproject.com/pic/irony.jpg
>
>I don't think that this qualifies as SOCRATIC irony, but it is
>somewhat DRAMATIC.

Don't ask me about types of irony.  The only thing I can add here is
that this picture was taken near where I live.  Well, within 40km or so.
Note that they're driving on the left side of the road, and "Ventura" is
a Melbourne-based bus company.  The GIO building is next door to
Netizen.

Those paying close attention will have noticed the fine examples of
Australian manhood standing in the left foreground.

Nuff said.

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud at netizen.com.au - http://netizen.com.au/
It may be a police state, but it's OUR police state!